Under the cover of darkness Schwab is doing all he can to snatch up as many properties as possible while he is shooting out a lawsuit to stop people from digging into his shady deals……..
In ordinance 2018-39 the township granted parcel 1264.1 to diamond triumph LLC which is owned by non-other than Charles Schwab. (The original partner on Diamond Triumph Properties was Richard a. Rutta – a Jew that lives at 626 Taylor Ave. Scranton, PA). In exchange for this prime real estate Charles gave them a dinky little lot – 445.6. plus a meager $13,000.
On 9/24/2018 the Township of Lakewood granted 2 parcels of land to an unknown entity ( A-Da-Ma LLC) , that is not registered with the state, and holds a fake address – one of them was parcel 1264.1. But I thought this was Schwab’s lot?!?!?
1. A Da Ma LLC does not exist!!! It is not registered. Why is the township selling lots to entities that don’t not exist? Don’t they check if such an entity exists?
2. Why was the ordinance taken of the township’s website? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?
3. Why does the final reading not exist on the township’s website? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?
4. The ordinance states he is to get lot 1264.1. Why is he getting an extra lot – 1274.2?
5. Why are lots given out without a public bid?
6.He paid $13,000+ a dinky lot worth $19,000 for 1264.1 based on the rate of the tax assessor. Every kid in town know that the assessor’s rate is not the real rate. 1264.1 is worth tens of thousands of dollars.!!!
7. The ordinance for 1264.1 was for diamond triumph LLC which is owned by Charles Schwab. Suddenly – A Da Ma LLC gets it. How did that happen? That’s illegal!!! The township never approved to give it over to A Da Ma LLC.
8. The address ‘PINE FOREST MANOR SEC C, LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701’ does not exist. Doesn’t the township know that?!?!?
9. These crooks know how to prevent people from looking up their information, that’s why they spelled A- space- Da-space-Ma; not Adama. Because it was not granted to Adama, it was A-Da-Ma that it was given to.
10. As you see there is a record showing how the township transferred block 1264 lot 1 to Schwab, but for some reason there’s still no record of his transfer to the Township of his swapped dinky property block 445 lot 6 to the township. This is not the first time the Township ‘forgot’ to collect their part in the deal.
Schwab is famous for his shady tactics:
1. Fake addresses
2. Unregistered entities
3. Buying lots that have no value what’s so ever just to give the township an excuse to sell him the one right next to it without a public bid.
4. Buying lots that have no value whatsoever. Then persuades the township to say they NEED this dinky lot because they MUST build a park/shul/parking lot there. Then the townships trades the lot with him for a more valuable piece of property.
Rumor is Aaron Kotler is looking for a nice big lot next to Toms River for his cash cow – CHEMED. It would be good money if he can get the Toms River residents to come. His only problem – the Town of Toms River will not give Aaron a free lot and King Aaron does not like to pay for things.
Curious(January 25, 2019 - 4:13 pm)
Section 5 number 7 states in the ordinance that time is of essence and to be done in 30 days. Why did it take 4 months to do?
Resident(January 24, 2019 - 7:17 pm)
It appears that the parcel went by that other lot and block years ago. This it seems as though they were getting 2 parcels and confusion.
Badatz(January 25, 2019 - 1:35 am)
Point # 7.
The Ordinance clearly stated the current Block 1264 Lot 1 only. Don’t try to make false excuses in attempt to fool people. This whole A Da Ma, LLC was just a set-up to act as a front for another shenanigan to snatch more than the one property. The people of Lakewood will no longer be taken for fools by long time con artists, whether they represent the township or they just claim to do business with the township.
Resident(January 25, 2019 - 3:29 pm)
Clarification: notice of settlement states block 1274. However this block is not mentioned in legal description of parcels. Rather former block 1275 lots 1-3A is shown in the deed, page 6. This was info from 1967 and 1970, page 2 of current deed.
Confusion because parcels have been regrouped and reclassified. One would think that a title company would be more thorough in its findings or typing errors.
Also where in the world do they come up with A Da Ma llc???
It appears that notice of settlement contradicts info in deed. Who approves such unprofessionalism? How does township attorney’s office allow such errors? Esp. When they are paid so much.
Resident(January 23, 2019 - 5:08 am)
Diamond triumph deed recently recorded. But wow mistakes!!!
Says Schwab of Pine rock not diamond was owner who sold it to township!!!
Prior owner sold to diamond triumph llc of Scranton PA. Is this a NJ llc?? Or is it of Pennsylvania? Why did no one see these inconsistencies? Who were entities of this PA llc? Was it even Schwab?
Mailman(January 22, 2019 - 7:18 pm)
Umm… PINE FOREST MANOR SEC C in Lakewood.. Geez.. I’m not sure how to deliver mail to this really weird address. I checked with my postal supervisor and there is no such address listed with the USPS. So my question is, how does A Da Ma, LLC get their mail? Does a certain individual in the township pick it up on their behalf, like he’s done with the DATAMAP LLC checks, and hand deliver it to the mystery owner of this unregistered LLC ?
Menash(January 22, 2019 - 7:06 pm)
The NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT officially recorded with the County shows the Township of Lakewood mailing address as PINE FOREST MANOR SEC C. As far as I knew (and I’m there almost every day, except when I need to avoid someone) their address is at 231 THIRD STREET. Can anyone explain why someone in the Township felt the need to hide their real address on this document?
Anonymous(January 22, 2019 - 3:04 pm)
Charlie learned in Scranton Yeshiva and learnt with Rutta’s kid.
Moshe Kapoyer(January 22, 2019 - 7:28 pm)
Who is Rutta?????
Anonymous(January 22, 2019 - 3:03 pm)
CHEMED was already given land next to SuperStop on the 9 to service the Chasidim. They bypass a contamination issue and started clearing already.