Many are still waiting for the Lakewood va’ad’s statement on the elderly senior couple from Lakewood who were beaten in their home at 3am. It happened in a gated community that never saw crime and this couple happened to be involved in a lawsuit trying to stop the eagle ridge development.
Why has the va’ad not uttered a word nor has any senior Lakewood official? Well, that was one of the many questions the FBI were puzzled about. They couldn’t figure out many other things the LPD was doing. The LPD was taking it’s time investigating this, it changed its report three times! The Ocean County DA was sleeping on the job… so the FBI took over the investigation.
Many questions are still up in the air:
- This is a gated community. You cannot enter without a pass. How did the bully get in?
- There are cameras on every corner? Where is the footage?
- The LPD claimed they did not ask for any money. Just came to beat them up. Hours later the LPD changed its mind.
- Why did the police not make a detailed statement?
- Why didn’t the va’ad make a statement? They knew how call their fellow Jews bad apples….
- If the burglar came for money, why did he choose a house that is all the way on the other side of Eagle Ridge?
The answer is simple. Frederick “Rob” Robison, 66, and his wife, Patricia Robison, 64 decided to sue all those involved in the new master plan. Lichtenstein and company were not happy about this. GDMC holdings (owned by an Italian family) was not happy about this. They decide to put a stop to all this nonsense.
A hitman was hired to do the job. GDMC who are the ones that built Eagle Ridge, know exactly how to get in undetected. Unfortunately Patricia Robison was able to call for help before they were both finished. The hitman had to flee. Meir Lichtenstein who is the Township’s Official Liaison to the LPD calls the LPD, speaks to the cop on the scene and makes sure money was mentioned… so he can play it as a burglary. Meir makes sure the DA and the LPD fall asleep on the job… job well done.